Youth Ag Auction & Dinner
Join us for the most important event of the year!
2020 GALA CANCELLED
Mark your calendars for November 2021.
YOU can help the Clover Foundation support youth agricultural education and to provide access to livestock project management for any interested Santa Clara County Youth!! The Youth Ag Fundraiser is the place we generate the funds we need to do the work we do, and you can actively participate by simply joining us for an evening of great food and fun! Elegant Events will be back in the house catering a delicious Tri-Tip & Chicken Dinner. And we’ve got lots of great auction items ready for you to win and enjoy. Come join the fun!
COVID-19 Alert- please stay tuned for 2021 Clover Foundation Youth Ag Auction and Dinner details.
Expo Hall, Tully Road, Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- No Host Bar Opens
- Bid on Silent Auction items
- Try the Wine Pull or space in the “Cow Plop” for a chance to win!
2021 Date TBA
- Awards & Recognition
- Live Auction & “Surprise Raffles”
- Announcement of Silent Auction Winners
- By 9:30pm all auction items paid for and secured
Your Attendance Helps
- College Scholarships – given to 4-H and FFA graduating seniors
- Livestock Purchase Loans – make zero interest livestock loans accessible to all youth
- Santa Clara County Youth Fair – keep the 4-day fair tradition going!
LOOKING TO SUPPORT
We are also looking for auction items and travel destination donations or maybe something else ?? (Be creative – if you have something you think is wonderful give us a call and let’s talk!). If you have an item of value or a vacation home or another great item to donate, PLEASE contact us: email@example.com.
Supporting Local 4-H And FFA Programs
The Clover Foundation of Santa Clara County is a non-profit corporation organized by spirited public citizens dedicated to the development and growth of the county’s youth. The Foundation utilizes private resources to enable individuals or organizations to advance the membership, leadership, and influence of 4-H, FFA, and other agricultural youth development programs.
To preserve for California youth the native values of rural life by promoting agriculture, home economics, and citizenship education. We encourage study in these and related fields contributing to youth and world development.
Your donation will help the youth of Santa Clara County to obtain:
- Initiative and leadership skills
- Responsibility toward their community
- Service to others through the principles of living and working cooperatively