FUNDRAISER #1 – The 2021 SCC Fair Memory Book is brought to you by the Clover Foundation of Santa Clara Co. in partnership with the Santa Clara County Fair. The Memory Book will be made up of pages made directly by YOU, your FAMILY, OR your Project, Club or Chapter, using pictures you take and messages you write, all bound together with your friends and fellow exhibitors’ pages as a wonderful, timeless Memory Book. Submissions are due December 5, 2021.
NEW DATES EXTENDED FOR MEMORY BOOK!! Submit Your Photos/Ads/Book purchases For The Memory Book By December 5, 2021 Books Will Be Available for pickup January 15, 2022 At The SCC Fairgrounds Cost of the Books: $50 – You don’t need to purchase a book to submit a memory page
***DON’T FORGET THE COVER CONTEST!!!! SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY TO BE THE COVER OF THE MEMORY BOOK AND WIN A FREE BOOK!!! (SEE DETAILS AT VERY BOTTOM OF PAGE)***
PARTICIPATE IN THE MEMORY BOOK
Here’s how you can participate in our first-ever memory book!
Calling on any 4-H or FFA alums, parents, grandparents, or local business to participate.
Showcase your business with a 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, or full page ad.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Start taking pictures now, while starting your project, building your page as you go along. Include pics of working with your friends, including “remembrances” of the moment of the picture being taken.
We’re calling on businesses for support too, with advertising opportunities.
TELL YOUR STORY
Tell your story – All the challenges and fun, bringing your project to Fair, helping & hanging with your friends, culminating with your final achievement – a picture or two of you actually showing your final project in the competition.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
All Exhibitors, Exhibitor’s parents, 4-H Leaders, FFA Advisors and even Alumnae can participate. Maybe you were a 4-Her or FFA Alum who has photos of your days at the Fair – momentos for a “Throwback” page or half page? Perhaps you would like to share those with your kids or with old friends and fellow Alums who may also purchase a book.
MEMORIESSHARE YOUR BEST MEMORIES
- Each 4H or FFA participant may send in one 8.5” X 11” page of photos and stories of their Projects
- Page ideas: Photos from showing your animals, awards, auctions, or why you love the fair
- Helpful resources for creating your page: www.canva.com, Adobe Photoshop has a scrapbook design template.
- Pages must be in jpg format, 300 dpi
- Send any e-mail questions about creating your page to Kim at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be submitted by November 15, 2021
- Submit your photo or create your page by clicking the button below. Must be in JPG format.
2021 MEMORY BOOKPURCHASE YOUR BOOK TODAY
- NEW FOR 2021!! A MEMORY BOOK is a collection of all participants’ pages full of pictures and stories of getting ready for and showing at the Fair! Save your memories forever and share and enjoy them with your friends!!
- No need to buy a book to send a page of Memories, but to see ALL of your friend’s memories as well you WILL need to get your very own copy!! Purchasing your own memory book is the best way to forever remember all the incredible times in 4H and FFA
- This year’s Memory Book is a fundraiser for The Clover Foundation, a group dedicated to supporting Ag Youth. Part of the proceeds will help fund Scholarships & Livestock Loans to be awarded to Santa Clara Co. Ag Youth each year
- Memory Books will be available for pick up on January 15, 2022 at the SCC Fairgrounds
RECOGNITION ADSPARENTS | RELATIVES | CLUBS | CHAPTERS
- Are you a supportive parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, club or chapter who wants to place a supportive or congratulatory message?
- All Exhibitors, Exhibitor’s parents, 4-H Leaders, FFA Advisors and even Alumnae can participate
- 1/8 Page: Individual: $15
- 1/4 Page: Individual: $20
- 1/2 Page: Individual: $40
- Full Page: Individual: $80
- You can create your recognition ad directly through the Jostens website – Click the button below to begin.
- All proceeds fund Clover Foundation Scholarships and zero interest Livestock Loans
BUSINESS ADSLOCAL BUSINESSES
- Does your company support the Youth of Santa Clara County? If so, let everyone know with an Ad to be included in the Memory Book. Your donation will directly benefit the Clover Foundation. Ad sizing and suggested donations are:
- 1/8 Page: Business: $50
- 1/4 Page: Business: $100
- 1/2 Page: Business: $150
- Full Page: Business: $200
- Submit your own ad or we can create one for you – just submit your business card or e-mail Kim! Email Kim at: email@example.com
- Payments can be made as a direct donation to The Clover Foundation using the “Business Advertising Donation Link” below. Once received, we will send you a Donation Receipt Letter.
- All proceeds fund Clover Foundation Scholarships and zero-interest Livestock Loans
BUSINESS ADVERTISING DONATION
Your business advertisement is 100% tax deductible. We will send you an email receipt for your records. The Clover Foundation of Santa Clara County is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization EIN# 94-2744667 and all monies raised are spent on youth development.
Youth Cover Contest
Are you creative? Would you like to win a free book? This year’s Fair Theme is “Santa Clara County Fair AgVenture“. We would LOVE to see what your ‘Santa Clara County Fair AgVenture‘ has been in pictures! If yours is the winner, it will become the COVER of the Memory Book. Runner Up will become the back cover.
- Must illustrate The of “Santa Clara County Fair AgVenture“
- Must show sponsors – Clover Foundation and SCC Fair
- Must submit online in pdf format or jpg/jpeg format
- Must be all ORIGINAL drawings/graphics
- Must be vertical in design
- Create your design on a white 8.5″ X 11″ page
- Outline your lines with a black pen
- Submit by email and include your first and last name in the body of the email