We will award up to $2,500 that you may use for futuer education.
The designated winner(s) may receive up to a $2,500 scholarship; additional awards may be given. The winner(s) will be formally recognized during the Santa Clara County Fair. Applications are due to the Clover Foundation the fourth Friday in April. If necessary, interviews will be held at a location and date to be determined. Calls will be made to all applicants if interviews are necessary.
- Be an active member of a Santa Clara County youth organization and resident of Santa Clara County.
- Graduate from high school in this calendar year.
- Candidates with experience in an agriculturally focused youth program, or pursuing a career in agriculture, will be given preference.
Applicants Must Submit
- Completed application, with signatures from the applicant, parent/guardian, and a Youth Organization Leader.
- An individual photo, either color or black and white, which may be used for publicity purposes (photos and application sent become property of the Clover Foundation).
Applications are due to the Clover Foundation the fourth Friday in April.
SUBMIT APPLICATION TO:
Applications are due: 4th Friday in April
By mail to:
Clover Foundation of Santa Clara County
PO Box 2013
Cupertino, CA 95015-2013
Scan and email to: scholarships@TheCloverFoundation.org
Questions please call Mary Bartlett at 408.674.3491.