Please join us for our MOST IMPORTANT event of the year!!!
YOU can help the Clover Foundation support youth agricultural education and to provide access to livestock project management for any interested Santa Clara County Youth!! The Youth Ag Fundraiser is the place we generate the funds we need to do the work we do, and you can actively participate by simply joining us for an evening of great food and fun! Elegant Events will be back in the house catering a delicious Tri-Tip & Chicken Dinner. And we've got lots of great auction items ready for you to win and enjoy. Come join the fun!
Donate a Silent or Live Auction Item
We are also looking for auction items and travel destination donations or maybe something else ?? (Be creative – if you have something you think is wonderful give us a call and let’s talk!). If you have an item of value or a vacation home or another great item to donate, PLEASE contact us: email@example.com.
Tickets Are: $70 per ticket, or a table of 10 for $650!!
If you can’t attend, (and even if you can!) but would like to make a donation, please Select Donate!
Last year, your attendance helped us provide funding to local 4-H and FFA youth in three ways:
- College Scholarships – given to 4-H and FFA graduating seniors
- Livestock Purchase Loans – make zero interest livestock loans accessible to all youth
- Santa Clara County Youth Fair – keep the 4-day fair tradition going!
Join Us on October 26th, 2019 – 5:30pm – 9:30pm!
5:30pm Doors open – Expo Hall, Tully Road, Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- No Host Bar Opens
- Bid on Silent Auction items
- Try the Wine Pull or space in the “Cow Plop” for a chance to win!
7:00pm BBQ Dinner served
- Awards & Recognition
- Live Auction & “Surprise Raffles”
Followed by …
- Announcement of Silent Auction Winners
- By 9:30pm all auction items paid for and secured
PLEASE JOIN US – YOU are truly the key to our success!!
We look forward to seeing you!!!