The Clover Foundation Youth Ag Gala & Auction date is April 29th!
Bring a friend or bring a whole table of friends to support youth agricultural education and access to livestock project management in Santa Clara County. This is a great opportunity to mingle with old friends, make some new friends, bid on unique auction items, and listen to or dance to some great music. Event will have no host bar with wine, beer, and cocktails.
SPECIAL NOTE: Due to popular demand the Casino Games have been brought back!
To buy event tickets online, please select Get My Tickets!
If you can’t attend, but would like to make a donation, please Select Donate!
Last year, your attendance helped us give $55,800 to local 4-H and FFA youth in three ways:
- College Scholarships – given to 4-H and FFA graduating seniors
- Livestock Purchase Loans – make zero interest livestock loans accessible to all youth
- Santa Clara County Youth Fair – keep the 4-day fair tradition going!
Join Us on April 29th, 2017 – 5:30pm – 11:00pm!
5:30pm Doors open – Expo Hall, Tully Road, Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- No Host Bar Opens
- View the display boards, Scope out Silent and Live Auction items
- See updates on Fairground evolution plans
- Learn about the Fairgrounds Heritage Foundation, Fair planning and the Livestock Auction
7:00pm BBQ Dinner served
- Awards & Recognition
- Live Auction
Followed by …
- Silent Auction Bidding
- Music & Dancing to Country Cougars!
- Casino Games (21 & over)
- Bingo (18 & over)
- Announcement of Silent Auction Winners
By 10:00pm all auction items paid for and secured
We are also looking for auction items and travel destination donations, so if you have an item of value or a vacation home to donate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the next 2017 Clover Foundation Youth Ag Gala & Auction!