The Clover Foundation Youth Ag Fundraiser – November 3rd!
Bring a friend or bring a whole table of friends to support youth agricultural education and access to livestock project management in Santa Clara County. This is a great opportunity to mingle with old friends, make some new friends, bid on unique auction items, and listen to or dance to some great music. Event will have no host bar with wine, beer, and cocktails.
To buy event tickets online, please select Get My Tickets!
If you can’t attend, but would like to make a donation, please Select Donate!
Last year, your attendance helped us give $44,914 to local 4-H and FFA youth in three ways:
- College Scholarships – given to 4-H and FFA graduating seniors
- Livestock Purchase Loans – make zero interest livestock loans accessible to all youth
- Santa Clara County Youth Fair – keep the 4-day fair tradition going!
Join Us on November 3rd, 2018 – 5:30pm – 11:00pm!
5:30pm Doors open – Expo Hall, Tully Road, Santa Clara County Fairgrounds
- No Host Bar Opens
- View the display boards, Scope out Silent and Live Auction items
- See updates on Fairground evolution plans
7:00pm BBQ Dinner served
- Awards & Recognition
- Live Auction
Followed by …
- Silent Auction Bidding
- Music & Line Dancing
- Bingo – Two Game in honor of John Haggerty
- Announcement of Silent Auction Winners
By 10:00pm all auction items paid for and secured
We are also looking for auction items and travel destination donations, so if you have an item of value or a vacation home to donate, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you at the next 2018 Clover Foundation Youth Ag Fundraiser!